Saturday, August 5, 2017

We NEED to DO SOMETHING !!!

WE SO NEED TO DO SOMETHING !

****
To AUSTRALIAN PEOPLE
It is freezing cold here in Victoria today....
I am grateful I have a warm & dry home ...
BUT
Many do not...
It is not their choice to be homeless & cold, & marginalised all over Australia .

I feel helpless on where to help & I know what I have read & seen thus far, talking to these people & giving them food, and at times temp shelter....but that is not a home is it ?

My brothers & I have all discussed the broader requirements & to have a community behind this to change & bring each person in from the cold.

Goodness we do it with our pets or a stray dog or cat......it breaks our heart....to see the animals uncared for, hungry, wanting decent shelter,to be loved by another kind person... 
People are NO DIFFERENT
In a society we all need help at different times in our lives, none of us are bullet proof.
This is our country AUSTRALIA
These are our fellow people....
Sign the petition to add your support.

We did it with Domestic Violence ..raised the problem....& this is ongoing now....help at last...for these people who also suffered so badly.
We can now help homeless to have HOMES not shelter !!!

No comments: