Sunday, August 6, 2017

Glimpse the Road Map design packages


The 5 panels have now been painted for the 
Road Map Designs
Packaging has been decided
Notes are partially done .... for the "Directions"
***
Which reminds me...
A movie is coming here on 18th August...
PARIS CAN WAIT
which is so what lights me up....!!!
taking detours... off main roads....meandering through the country side ( just not in France ..alas )
Letting life take one on a journey that is spontaneous...
I thought as I watched the trailer for this movie...
I love doing this & these new patterns will take journeys too into a new world of discovery...for those who want a journey of their own creativity...use the designs ..use the suggestions...
maybe just toss away the ruler.....LOL
feel the wind in your hair.....
stitch, applique ...work in felt...paint on fabric... let the magic take you.....
**** 

It is raining steadily this morning & the day is icy....
I still feel for those people soggy & cold & yes I would think lonely on the streets...with no home...
I have much gratitude the power is still on !!!
The room is warm...
I feel cosy...
&
I will work on the finalising of the design notes & all can be set ...into the wind...
I will paint the orders first so they can be in the post tomorrow...
I am always conscious of that.... waiting for an order seems to take forever sometimes..
So many little button stitcheries & extra painted things will be posting tomorrow...
Today I will be snug & work....

No comments: