Monday, August 7, 2017

Painted Designs


The Road map designs I have completed the 5 panels I drew up over a few weeks..
As I type these words I am now eager to draw some garden ones....it is a grotty cold day...
but I do need to go out to post....so it will depend on how my day flows...

Days that flow...reminds me how easily we can become very rigid in the way we live, the way we see things & the way we believe.....
it makes one feel secure I guess....

When I resigned from the public service 
I made an effort not to follow the clock again...
(unless I had an appointment which was showing up on time as a sign of respect for the service I had engaged)
I never wore a watch....
took pleasure in the daily rhythms of my life.....
I still try to maintain this ....

What appears to many on the surface to be an all out casual person...
I am alert & awake most of the time....
I have the good fortune to be blessed with keen observation of the human kind....

I find many things in my everyday...dawdling life to be so interesting...often engaging
no diary in sight....
I do track my world ...I have the to do list.....but I select from that at times not let a bit of paper with words on it run me....  

I love nothing more than people, they interest me....painting which gives me solitude to apply the paint in detail....& listen to the world reported via the ABC radio...
The light changes....I am aware of it.
I enjoy some technology I use that as a tool not as my dictator for living....
I love the science of discovery....especially how they read genetics
so the flow of life....continues..
Road Maps I guess !


2 comments:

Radka said...

Oh, I like this post, I am up there with you! :-)
xx

theodora said...

Great Radka !!!! Barb xxx