Saturday, July 29, 2017

Thread Keepers


Thread Keepers.....
The Bird on the twig comes from the logo I had on my website for many years....
I love this thread keeper design & only 4 left at $5.00 + postage
The other 4 are from my little red stitchery book 
Travels with Millie

Millie my cat & I did travel & move house a bit in the last 6 of her 16 year old life...
My constant companion... pop her in the cat cage & strap in to the passenger seat & off we'd go...
She had such faith...in where I was taking her..
Each time we settled she would be a lovely companion in whatever I was doing
After she passed I drew stories when I was not too sad of our times together....
it took me 2 years to produce the story !
The books are sold now & these are in limited stock all at $5 + postage...
Check if the cat approves of them first ! 

On another grrrrrrrr note 
Facebook was tampered with
I am infuriated that that program cannot keep the details safe....
technology needs controls no matter how many jump to it's uses...
They got into the friends file...
I have deleted my pages & the account & I'll miss whatever on there...
I will still be here....in the newsletter ...on the web. & pinterest..
It is enough...
More time to draw LOL

No comments: